"Girl On Fire"




OK, my husband and I attended the annual, “Art on Fire”, Art Auction at the Dixon Gallery and Gardens this past Saturday night. When I heard the title, I immediately fell in love with it. Then I thought about Alicia Keys's single, “Girl on Fire” and I had to borrow it for this post. I was ready to throw on a dress and heels fitting the title until I found out that the event would be held outside. Glad I called to check the attire. My hubby never knows!  We ate  great food, had  fun and listen to live music.  It was a chilly night but the Ambiance, Art and The……. “Girl was on Fire”.

 -MotifMana

 BowBlouse (F21)  and Ponte Pants (Target last year)
           Cheetah Clutch  (Rebecca Minkoff ) (Bloomies); Jewels:chain necklace worn as a bracelet                                                                                     

                                         Leather blazer (TJMAXX old), Boots(Ninewest old)
                                                                Blazing Bonfire
                                                               Met up with some friends
                                                                     " Girl on Fire"