Introducing MotifMana

Hi!  I would like to introduce my blog again. I am so excited to share some aspects of my life with you. I love fashion , art,  educating, speaking ,politics, writing , traveling and so much more. I remember when I was  five years old, my aunt took me shopping one Saturday. While shopping she bought me a skirt, ruffle blouse, cowgirl hat and boots. I couldn't wait to wear my new outfit!  I begged my aunt to let me try my outfit on 3 times before Monday morning. Finally ,  I woke up at 5am on Monday morning to get dressed  in my new outfit . Once I was dress, I  sat on the steps until my granddad and grandmother  woke up. I waited for my granddad to call for me to come down off the steps as he often did . He said "Monie" you look soooo cute in your new clothes!  I will never forget those words that my granddad spoke to me! I had a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I felt so good about myself. At that time, I realized  the connection between feeling confident in your clothes and esteem. When you feel good about what you are wearing your confidence exudes from the inside out! So rock clothes that make you feel confident!

-MotifMana  


 I love the Fall  colors in this bow striped dress

                                               I never leave home with out a staple piece... (cardi)
                                                I love the buttons on the back of this dress.