Blue Suede Shoes

I had been obsessing over Manolo Blahnik's Blue suede pointy toe pumps for quite some time. However, I didn't want to come up off the cash for them so I opted for an adorable alternative. I was so happy when  I found these beautiful "Cobalt Blue Suede Pumps", at DSW a month ago. I wore them today with black crop trousers and a light weight striped turtleneck ( will be rocking these a lot this season). It was an icky day so we decided to shoot on the inside (BTW ....I wore my Blue Hunter Boots inside of the building today to protect the suede on my shoes) !            
                                                               

                                    Feeling Rather Blue!!!!

                   Don't step on my "Blue Suede Shoes"....Elvis(Ha!:)!!!


What do you guys think? Lets Chat about it.....MotifMana
Manolo's :Splurge
                                                         
                                                                       Mines: Steal


               These are a great gift idea ; I will have them forever