On the 12th Day of Christmas....Christmas Eve

On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love (Jesus) gave to me his life and love on "Christmas Eve". So we have finally made it to "Christmas Eve"and the 12th day of Christmas. It was fun yet challenging( Due to my party planning) sharing  the 12 days of Christmas from my perspective with you guys . Today for me  is all about reflecting on the gift that God gave to all of us during this season. I am very grateful for Jesus and the life that he so freely shared with us. I finally completed all of my shopping ( Yaay!!)  so I went to the gym  for a great workout , ran to the square for a quick shoot and home to relax a bit before heading to church. I am hosting Christmas dinner at my house this year so the party isn't over yet!!! I put together  cut off jeans, turtleneck, an Aztec sweater, my favorite hat and riding boots for a fun "Christmas Eve" look. I hope you guys have the best Christmas ever!!! Much love.....MotifMana




 Love (Oops it backwards..Oh well!), Baby Jesus and Mary: My favorite necklaces!
              My favorite hat..:) Don't forget the true meaning of Christmas!!!

 Shop other cute hats below!:)Merry Christmas!!!!