On The 4th Day of Christmas.... "Denim on Denim"


On The 4th Day of Christmas (Singing)  My True love gave to me "Denim on Denim" for everyone to see! Ok I usually have my wardrobe planned for the entire week however I  didn't anticipate the privilege of  wearing Denim  to work all week long. I only  learn  of this conspiracy (Ha!) on Monday during our meeting ( I had to leave work early last Friday)! So you know my mouth was wide opened when I  saw everyone with their  jeans on looking all comfortable and stuff ( Aawww Man someone couldv'e called or text ;) !!!! But I gladly made some  adjustments  to my already planned week ....fast)!!!! A Denim shirt  is a great staple to add to your wardrobe , it can be paired with any bottom to complete an effortless look.  This past Thursday I paired a Polka Dot Denim Shirt with Wide Leg Dark Denim Jeans, Wedge Booties, Red Headband (Christmas Color) and a Leather Bomber Jacket. Made a quick run to the mall  after  work before joining my husband for a Christmas party /meeting at the Hilton! Photography By Kennedy!





It was late (Work The Next Day) I had to get a shot of the  Tree (pretty)!
   Shop Denim shirts below a great gift idea!....Smooches MotifMana!