Oxfords and Oxblood

If you are scouting a Fashionable shoe that can take you from one season to another than Oxfords  are a  great choice. On Wednesday of this week I wore my FFFavorite!!!!! Smoky Grey Oxfords with a Maxi Oxblood Skirt. I know what you're thinking...Did she go out a buy a lot of pieces in  Oxblood to be on trend for the season?!?! Actually ....I didn't! I'm rather shocked by how many pieces I have in my wardrobe in this Snazzy color!!!!  Anywhoo....I'm in love with these Oxfords and  I can't begin to tell you how comfortable they are.....Plus they are extremely Versatile and Stylish. They offer a Sophisticated take on  menswear...Don't you agree?  Do you guys own ,like or thinking about buying a pair of  Oxfords? If so please share!!!!
 P.S....I brought my Fro back....for a minute:)!                                     
               
Photography By: Ms. Kennedy





I am loving some of the ones below:Check them out...Motifmana