Spotted..... Mint Leopard

Last Friday I wore mint green pants with this Spotted Sweater and  the reactions were somewhat jolting yet comical!!!! For some reason I received a lot of mix reviews from my students about pairing the Spotted Sweater with the Leopard Loafers! Although I didn't solicit any of their opinions ...that didn't stop them from verbalizing their thoughts (It never does!)!!!!! I love mixing prints and I didn't think twice about wearing navy flats instead of my Leopard Loafers (Boring)!!!!!   What do you guys think?




                                               It was a long day ...Can you tell?

                                                           

I heard this all day:Do you know that your sweater is on backwards (Ha)!!!!

Ignorance Is Bliss: We will all understand By and By.......Hopefully!!!!!
                                             Thanks for Reading ....XOXO MotifMana


Forever 21 Sweater(sold out): Similar Here
Forever 21 Pants (sold out):Similar Here
 Steve Madden Loafers :Similar Here