Homecoming.....


"Homecoming".....What a great theme for an Art Show! I ask my husband what is the exigence behind the title "Homecoming". He expound that his state of mind  at the time was on his move back to the town he grew up in and seeing so many things daily that is reminiscent of his childhood. The show  in my opinion was all about "Coming Home"! It was very nice to see my  husband and his twin brother (whom he has been collaborating with since they were children) showing their work and explicating on  each piece. It was also very good to see family, friends and colleagues come out to support the show. What a blessing to have people take time out of their  schedules, coming off the heels of the holidays to support you! We are grateful indeed! My Aunt Judy always reminds me and everyone that life is all about showing love! I felt nothing but love in the entire space of the "David Lusk Art Gallery" on Friday night. Once again I  put together some things from my closet that I purchased last Fall the night before (trying my best to stick with this no shopping thing... well unless I'm traveling) ;) Shopping while traveling is a must !! I am wearing a bird motif satin blouse, dressy joggers, suede pumps, rose gold clutch and jewels. 
A shot before heading out!
The husbs and Aunt Marie: follow his blog at  terryrlynn.wordpress.com

My best friend Tamieko for over twenty years absolutely love her !
Beautiful artists: Tobacco and Susan always so chic!
               
My friend Stephanie looking beautiful!
Susan is the Epitome of style and a great artist!
Meiko, Renee and I : Beautiful!!!
Mana Mane.....
My Besties Sylvia and Dee!
Love my Sylvie Poo..!
I can't begin to tell you how much I love hanging out with these ladies:Nothing but laughs and love!
I bought this clutch from Target on sale :I had to have it in  Rose Gold;)!


Sandy and I...She is looking so good!Proud of her!
My favorite  black pumps:Took them off as soon as I left ...Ha!
                           
Showing love and Support:Always!
My humble budding photographer among so many other things: Proud of my Sweetpie!
The responses to this piece were quite intriguing!
Shop similar blouses below....Thanks for the love: See you at the next show...MotifMana