Celebrating Meko...!



Hey guys I am so sorry for the slump in posts lately . I came down with a horrible sinus infection that made me feel just awful!! For almost a week I had chills, aches and head pressure. I thought I had the Flu so I decided to go to  the the doctor's office and sure enough it was acute sinusitis. I didn't want to cancel  on my Bestie again this year!  For some reason I always get sick around her birthday. I promised her that I would be in the place regardless and I was!! So grateful I had my husband and best friend to drive me because all of my other  girlfriends couldn't make it.Nevertheless we had so much fun. I had not been to one of her  parties in years but I was so happy that I could make it!  I wore a sheer striped blouse, high -waisted jeans, patent leather sling back pumps and carried a patent leather clutch. The birthday girl was beautiful in all black and gold! Check us out........... 

Meko and I ...BFFs!

Tina and Meko share the same birthday...... 
Thinking is Meko going to be on time.?!?

Shoe game.....! 
love my earrings from last night!

He always has my back...I'm so in love with this man!
With me :Meko  and Kinya wearing Prabal Gurung peplum top! Cute....

Off to the Party!!!..xoxo Motifmana

Shop American Apparel- Easy Jean: Here
Shop Christian Louboutin Sling Back Pumps:Here
Shop Stripe Sheer Blouse Here