Leather and Maxi

Hey guys, I hope everyone's week is going well. I am trying my best to get back to my weekly blogs. I miss connecting with you guys on a regular basis. I'm feeling much better now. Thanks for the well wishes.  I  have been so busy at work and I haven't had time to post as much. I do have some shoots from the week before I got sick that I will be sharing with you guys soon.  Anyway I am longing for some Spring like weather  right about now. It 's been pretty gloomy around my way. I read that an early Spring is on the way, because the groundhog didn't see his shadow. Uhhh...not quite sure that he was on it this year! I am not complaining I am just saying.....some seventy degree weather sure does sound nice right about now. Nevertheless, I wore a rouge maxi  pleated skirt, cheetah shirt, leather boots and a leather jacket to get over this hump day. What do you guys think?







Hurry it up Spring!!...xoxo MotifMana


Similar Pleated Maxi Skirts:Here and Here