Birthday Girl!!!

Hey Guys, I know that this post is late!! But as the old adage goes, better late than never!! My birthday was exactly ten days ago and I have literally been Ripping and Running since my big day. Birthdays are soooo special to me!!!  Birthdays symbolize that special day that God blessed the world with you!!  That's why I love celebrating birthdays. I feel so blessed to have another year to draw nearer to God and become a better person. I look at Birthdays as being your own personal New Year! I am sooo grateful to have another year to do things better than I did last year.  Although, I had to work on my big day, I made the most of it!  I refuse to sweat the small stuff and smiled the entire day!! My wonderful husband took me to dinner that evening and "The Birthday Girl "celebrated with friends and family that Friday night. Check out my outfits for both days. 
So I blew my hair out and wore a navy wrap dress from the Gap , Jessica Simpson Raspberry Pumps and a necklace I picked up in Chicago a few years ago on my birthday!
Photos courtesy of my Ken Ken!:)
I bought these American Apparel Easy  Jeans a few months ago and decided to wear them on my bday.
The only complaint I have about these jeans is that after wearing the medium (they didn't have a small)
 for a couple of hours , they stretched out sooo much.
I purchased the same pair in the darker color in a small and they fit much better.
I was looking for a cute crop top to wear with these jeans but I couldn't find one to no avail.
So I took this lace fitted top from Urban Outfitters that was in my closet and cut the bottom off to make it crop.
 I am very creative and I will find a way to make an outfit work.
My Shoes are Miu Miu and they are so comfortable!
 I want them in more colors!:)

Ready to head out!
Blurry but we had sooo much funTia , Moi, and Mary...!

Meko and I  sooo much fun!!!
Making a Wish!!!
Chasity and I....!!!
My sissy..Asia and Quita...!:)
My sweet girl gave me this beautiful necklace from  Anthropologie for my bday !!!!
The Birthday Girl!!!!!!