Tribal Scarf


 Hey Guys, today was another extremely busy day but I managed to find time for a quick shoot.  I mentioned that I was gearing up for my seniors to present their "Senior Capstone Presentations" and  also my Birthday!!! HeHe! I'm  pretty proud of their  hard work and dedication. Hard work does pay off. I am looking forward to a wonderful day  tomorrow despite how busy that I know I will be! Today I wore  this tribal scarf  that I purchased last Fall, with a teal woven, navy skirt and my burgundy pumps that my sweet girl gave to me for this past Christmas.  Check it out....














                


                                                               

See Ya Tomorrow ;)!....xoxo MotifMana







Similar Tribal Scarf: Here
Similar Navy Skirt: Here
Similar Burgundy Pumps: Here