Floral + Denim

 Hey guys, I hope that everyone had a wonderful start to their week! Today was sooo beautiful; especially after a weekend of nothing but rain...(blah)!  The Sunshine and warm weather was so refreshing! I couldn't wait to get outside and enjoy the Sun Rays. Today I wore  a dress from the Prabal Gurung collaboration with Target. No.... I didn't sprint to the stores when the collection first came out; I was actually sick in bed!:( Anywho... I was elated that I was able to grab a few pieces off the sales rounder a few weeks later. I think I paid eleven dollars for this dress; I can't remember!  Anyway, I know it wasn't a lot. I originally wanted some of the other pieces from the collection but I am fine with what I ended up with. I put together this Floral dress with a Denim Jacket, black and gold metal belt and black high-heel sandals to kick this work week off. By the way we only have about twenty days left in the school year!!:))))

Accentuated my waist by cinching it in with this F21 belt!
Last year's Prada Sunnies( still one of my favorites) ...!
Denim Jackets are excellent staple pieces; they can be paired with any thing...!:) 
Tory Burch Hobo Amanda Bag...! 
Steve Madden ankle strap high heel sandals  from last year.
I had to buy these shoes in a couple of colors..!
Basking in the Beauty of the day...!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week! xoxo MotifMana