Seventy Days of Summer Part One...!


Hey guys!! Sorry about my unplanned hiatus. I totally planned on blogging my entire summer break but a few unexpected things occurred.  Then one day led to two and on.... on..... on. Anyway, I am back and I'm excited  to share some of my summer styles with you!

Celebrating with the birthday girl my Boo ...Quita.
My first time at the Peabody Rooftop
 in 17 years... Don't Judge me!!!:)


I purchased this romper from LuLu's and
 yes I bought it in  both colors.... 

The wind was so high this day....

Tory Burch sandals and clutch!


A pic from Instagram ...Check me out!...Motifmana7
The very next day the Hubs and I traveled to Nashville
        for the unveiling of his
 artwork that is in located in the new convention center.
#Proudwifey
Be sure to stop by the new convention center on
your next visit to Nashville.
The artwork and the convention center is amazing!

Wearing a polka dot shirtdress from F21, Steve Madden Sandals
and Tory Burch sandals!

 


I wore this maxi dress on our usual Friday date night to an art show
and on to the Bayou for some patio dining!


Dress from Oldnavy online , Tory Burch sandals
 and I picked up this Tjmaxx clutch last year!:)
Wearing my favorite RayBan Sunnies!:)              


The following weekend the hubs and I went to Atlanta for business
 but of course we threw
some fun in there as well!
I love a no fuss hair style! I don't believe that a woman
is defined by her hair!
In my opinion beauty is effortless....:)!

Im wearing a F21 dress from last summer, Kensie sandals
and a Marc Jacobs handbag!
I love these Rayban Aviators....
Yes, I want the blue and orange ones too!:)
I'll be sharing many more pics from my 70's days of summer....xoxo Motifmana