Christmas Eve….Eve!!

So, there are two days left before Christmas and I think (think is the operative word here..lol) that all of my shopping is done. There's always SOMETHING to buy at the last minute but for the most part, I'm pretty much finished!:) Anywho, I'm just excited to be able to sleep pass 5am. You guys just don't understand how excited I am about that!!! I got up went to the gym, yoga, met Quita for lunch, did a little shopping and I stopped for sorbet (my favorite) before heading in for the evening! 

 Audrey  Hepburn Tee Shirt and black Leggings

Chunky Red Cardigan , Lucky Boots and Tory Bag

Staying in my lane.. Minding my own!

Catching up at Lunch with Quita

Normal winter attire: Leggings, Boots and Chunky Sweater..

One more day to finish your shopping!:) Don't forget to join my site by clicking on the blue join my site  button
using your email. I also made it easier for you to connect with me on social media. Please follow
 me for give aways and shopping on my blog. Coming soon!:)  Love, Sharmana