Happy Christmas Eve…!

Happy Christmas Eve Lovelies!!! I know by now that all of your shopping is done or ( like mama use to say if isn't done by now it won't get done... LoL!:)  I had a few more things to pick up before the  family makes it to my house on tomorrow but other than that , it is complete. My husband and I went to the gym  this morning, then I went to yoga! Bikram is a must before entertaining, it helps keep me sane!:) I can't wait for church tonight but speaking of shopping, I wanted to share some photos from last Friday's shopping date with my friend Susan. I forgot to take pictures of us together but this is the casual outfit that I wore!

I got my eyes on you..!:)
Wearing Raybans and an Old Navy Tweed Vest from a few years ago!
Old Navy Dark Jeggings and F21 Plaid Shirt.
Lucky Brand Distressed Booties
 by the way I love the distressed look and Louis Vuitton Bag..! 
Got to  love the Huge Christmas Tree in the Square..!:)
Too Cool For School…!;)
I pray that you have the best Christmas Ever !
May God Bless you and your family with health and prosperity this Holiday Season!
Love Sharmana…!