Plaid +Leopard

Let the holiday parties begin!:) The hubs and I headed down to Oxford for a Christmas party (our first one so far this season).I didn't plan an outfit, so I had to figure something out quick!:) I opted for  jeans and a sweater, since I knew that it would be a pretty casual event!  Plus it's a week night and I don't usually go out on week nights.  I threw this Plaid and Leopard number together at the last minute.  Check it out!

Old fashion faux pas : tucked in sweaters.True style doesn't follow the rules. 
Don't you agree?
I purchased this Plaid Sweater: last year from F21..!

My jeans are American Apparel and my woven is from The Gap..!
Sam Edelman Leopard Booties and  Chanel mini bag…! 
My Pea Coat is by Miss Sixty; I found it at Marshalls a few years a go.
Have you been to any Holiday parties yet? Do share! I love chatting with you guys.
Please leave your  comments below!! Until next time…Love MotifMana