Double Date…!!

Hi Dolls, I hope all of you had a wonderful work week!! My week was extremely busy with the launch of, "Graceful K Boutique" and going back to work after  such a wonderful holiday season. I haven't slept much this week since launching "Graceful K" but it has been well worth it. I've been working toward this goal for over two years now. So, I'm super excited that it has finally manifested itself. I'm also grateful and humbled by the response and support that I have gotten!:) Please continue to follow my blog and boutique for future updates.

Tonight the hubs and I went on a "Double Date"with our friends, Susan and Abhi. I absolutely love being in the company of these two! Lots of laughs and such a good time!:) It was raining and I wanted to be comfortable, casual but chic. So, I went for vintage hi-waisted jeans, a grey turtleneck, plaid wool jacket , and leopard wedge booties. Take a look!!

Wearing a grey turtleneck and Vintage hi- waisted jeans.
I found these jeans  at the thrift store last year and I fell in love with the fit.

I  picked up this cute little  plaid crop wool coat from the Gap…!
Details….!
Carrying an Alexander Wang  Rocco Bag …!
Wearing Sam Edelman Leopard Wedge Booties…!
Susan and I……!
Engaging conversations with the hubs, Abhi and Susan…!:)

Such a fun night! Thanks again for the love!!!
Please leave comments below, I love hearing your thoughts on my looks.
Until next time, Love Sharmana!:)