SHOP!!!….. Graceful K Boutique!

Hey Guys, I've been talking about starting my online boutique for quite sometime. So, I decided to launch it today.. Yaayy!!! I still have a lot of kinks to work out but,"Procrastination is a Friend of the Devil"! With that said, I had to stop procrastinating and get to moving! Here is a little background about Graceful K, we are an online boutique that specializes in selling new, gently worn, pre-owned clothing and accessories.

We also focus on personal styling, personal shopping and re-sale for  our clients. If you are interested in re-sale, I charge 25% of all profits plus the shipping. Personal shopping and styling is negotiable at this time.  I love shopping for others, plus I'm good at it! I can find anything that you are looking for and usually for a fraction of the cost.  I would love to have you as a client, so if you are interested in any of our services please contact me at Gracefulkboutique@hotmail.com. If you would like to purchase any of the items on my Gracefulkboutique Instagram page, please email me and I will send you an invoice through Paypal. I can shipped the item to you for an additional cost or bring it to you for a negotiable price if you are local. Thanks for stopping by!:)


This  Urban Outfitters dress is on sale at GracefulK Boutique for 20.00
I am wearing a small but I have a medium for sale it is super cute.
Please follow me on IG and join my site.
I am giving away a sequin wallet clutch to my first buyer who joins my site or get someone to join my site.
Happy Shopping…. Sharmana