For The Love of Fashion…….

 When it comes to,"Fashion", I can be sort of a risk taker, as long as it is quality- Nothing is off limits!!! However, I always make,"Fashion", juxtapose my own personal ,"Style"!:)  You can tell a lot about a person from what they wear, don't you agree?  I don't always step out in my finest but I believe someone's  personal style tends to seep through no matter what you are wearing!:)  So, last night my friend Quita and I went to my best friend Tameiko's birthday party. I was very tired  and I had no idea what I was going to wear. Anyway, I managed to figure it out a few ours before heading out. I didn't get any pics with the birthday girl because she was pulled in a thousand different directions plus it was getting late.  I took some Lord and Taylor vintage leather pants and cut them into shorts, paired them with a striped blouse, "For The Love of Fashion". Check it out!!!



Blouse F21, Shorts and Christian Louboutin Pumps………...

Quita and I after cutting a few steps…….

Selfies w/ Quita's new phone…….
Shorts formerly leather pants from the thrift store 2 years ago!:)



Thanks for Stopping By! Be sure to leave your comments below!!!
Don't forget to follow me on IG, FB and my blog. Also check out Graceful K Boutique for some fabulous shopping...  Love …Sharmana