Friday Night Lights….!

Happy Friday Lovelies!!!!! The Hubs and I went on our usual, 'Friday Date Night', we were trying to make it to some shows (Art) but we got out of the house a little too late. So, we decided to spend a little, "QT", chatting and chowing down on some Mexican. It's been, "Oh SOOOO COLD OUT" , my fur coats, boots, cords, wool trousers and turtlenecks are getting plenty of use this year. I am wearing a crop cowl neck sweater, Urban Outfitters studded pants, Vintage Mink Coat, LV Bag and Nine West Booties. Take a look!








I'm kind of ready for Spring!!! I'm sure I said the same thing last year this time (Ha)!!
But the desire is greater this year, PROMISE!!!:)
I really appreciate you guys,  a huge thank you for following me!:) Please  follow publicly by joining my site.
Leave Comments Below, I love hearing your thoughts on my looks…XO…Sharmana