Infinity Scarf…!

Hi Lovelies, I hope that all of you are having a great start to your week. I'm feeling pretty good coming off the heels of running my first half marathon in New Orleans this past Sunday ( I can't wait to tell you more about that in a later post)!:) It's been really cold and nasty outside over the past few days so we had to shoot on the inside. I can't remember the last time that I  had a chance to post one of my outfits from my work week. So, I'm kind of stoked to share with you guys this amazing ,"Infinity Scarf", that I picked up while shopping with my sister over the holidays.Take a look!:)

I picked up this Gorgeous Scarf from Urban Outfitters this past December.
Yes it is Super Soft and Warm!:) I looove It!:)

Isn't this scarf amazing?!
Zara Turtleneck and Pleated Grey Maxi Skirt from a Boutique in New York…!

Gucci Bag and Jessica Simpson Boots…!
Join my site by clicking on the blue join my site button in the upper right corner. Also take a look at my boutique under Shop Graceful K Boutique!  Love …Sharmana!