Tartan Skirt

Hi Dolls, Happy Hump Day!!!! Old Man Winter has certainly left his mark all over the country this year. This has been one of the coldest winters that I've experienced in a long time. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying!:)  I don't believe that the last few years have been this cold but I could be wrong. However, the cold temps are allowing me  the opportunity to dig into my winter wardrobe!:)  Ya Know : wool trousers, wool skirts, sweaters and  turtlenecks. The essentials!!! Today I wore this,"Tartan Wool Skirt ", that I picked up a few years ago. I  put it together with a camel turtle neck, bright tights and suede wedges! Take a look.


I purchased this camel turtleneck from Old Navy a few years ago and
Tartan Skirt from Forever 21.
Paired the Red Tights with these  Camel Suede Sam Eldeman Wedges for a pop of color.
Chanel Bag….!
It was snowing out…I wish that it would stick! I could use a snow day!!;)
I love Full Skirts they are so 50's…..!


Gap Felt Trench Coat…!

All Smiles….!

Thanks for taking a look.  A huge thank you for following me and hello to my new follower!:)
Please leave  your comments below. I love chatting with you guys. Until next time XO….Sharmana