City Love….Part One!

Happy Monday Loves,

I hope that you are having a good start to your week. A couple of weeks ago, my daughter ( Kennedy) and I went on a vacation to NYC to spend some QT before we take her to college this  Fall. I enjoy our mommy and Ken time together so much!!  It's  always tons of fun!! I've been taking her to NYC every summer since she was 11 years old. We both love everything about New York and try to get there a few times a year. I made an itinerary, so that we wouldn't be aimlessly running around in the City. It's so easy to get distracted with all of the walking and exciting things to do in New York.  Plus, I wanted us to try different things and explore different areas than what we've done on our previous trips there. My dream is to move to NYC one day very soon; so exploring different areas was a must!! We'll see; I have to get the hubs on board, until then I'll enjoy my visits!


On our third night in the City, I took Ken to Little Italy to eat dinner.
I love patio dinning and
people watching, while enjoying a good meal.
There is plenty of that to do in Soho's Little Italy.
My hubs use to bring me here to eat back in the 90's when we were dating.
I  knew that she would appreciate the ambiance, since she toured Italy last summer.
She said, "Mom this reminds me of Italy minus the narrow streets"!:)
I am wearing an army green crop top and floral shorts from American Eagle.
I picked up this
 Crochet cardigan from Marshalls over four years ago. They are everywhere now…!
My Fringe Bag is Tory Burch from a few years ago; it's my favorite handbag.
I love how you can't tell the brand. 
I bought these Zara sandals last summer and I'd only worn them once. 
I decided to pull them out this summer and I was amazed at how comfortable they are. 
I walked a thousand  blocks without any discomfort..!! #Winning

Selfie love with this cutie! 
The weather was perfect..!
Ken is wearing an Urban Outfitters crop crochet cardi and American Eagle Crop top..!
The back of the American Eagle crop top..!#Caged

Ken's purse is from Urban Outfitters , skirt from F21 and Sam Edelman Sandals..!
On our second day in the City, we were able to make it to  the concert of the year..!
When I was planning this trip earlier this year,
I had no idea that Jay and Bey would be on tour during our stay.
We were so excited that the show coincided with our trip..! #WinningAgain
The concert was outside in an open stadium (MetlifeStadium)..!
We had to ride the  New Jersey Transit
to get to the stadium from Penn Station.
 (It only took 15 minutes to get there from the City).
 Flat shoes were definitely appropriate. Check out sweethoneypies.blogspot.com
to read her post about what to wear to an outside concert.
 Anything else would've been asinine.
Too much walking and standing the entire time! 
So, I planned my outfits before I left home and I decided on something cute, comfy and funky.
I purchased this jacket two summers ago from H&M and paired it with a floral bandeau from F21.

Neon skater skirt from F21 and black converse..!

Ken is wearing a red and off-white crop tee , black faded skirt from Brandy Melville and 
creme hi-top converse
Ken and mommy…!

                                    
 By far the best concert ever ; we sang, jump 
and screamed the entire time!!
  I want to see the show again so badly…It was that Phenomenal!!
Too many pics for one post. I will be sharing more fun
 moments from our trip in the coming days. Thanks for stopping by. 
Give me your thoughts on our styles. I love chatting with you guys. 
Love Sharmana!!