City Love…Part Two

I smile just because I have a City Love and I found it in…(NYC; John Mayer)!!!:) Do you guys remember that song from his first album, " Room For Squares". Anyway, I hope that you guys had a chance to read the first part of my City Love post. If not, what are you waiting for?!:) I had such an amazing time in the City and I'm glad that I get to share some of the deets with all of you. This was such a fun trip. We didn't get to do everything that I planned for us to do but we'll make up for it on more trips and possibly a longer stay!:)  Here are more photos and details about our trip. I hope that you enjoy them and please share your thoughts. You guys know that I love chatting with you!:)

On our first night in the City, Ken and I met up with my friends
Joy and Susan to catch up and  grab a light dinner in the Village.
I wore a very cute floral crop top and white skirt from F21.


My Oh Soo Stylish and bi-coastal friend Susan!:)

I absolutely love this skirt. When I first saw it ; 
I had to have it but I couldn't find my size. I finally found it in a 25 in the waist! 
Last one too..Yippee!!
Small waist and Well you know the rest problems!:)

My friend Joy kept us laughing and entertained the entire time!:)))

My Click!:)

My hair has a mind of it's own! I'm glad that it behaved for the night!:)

Eating Dinner at the Yaffe Cafe in the East Village on the patio…of course (My Fav)!:)

Joy and Ken Ken! Ken is wearing an Urban Outfitters Tube Top and Shorts.

This is a prime example that someone can be thinking 
the same or have an outfit planned out at the same time as you, without your knowledge!
 When I posted a pic of me with my outfit on IG, I had no idea
that my  friend Quita had a similar outfit. This has happen many times. 
We do have similar styles and she tells me all of the time ; how I inspire her style. 
Which, I'm humble by because she inspires me too!:)
 I'm wise enough to know that I didn't invent the wheel!:)

Posing in My Holy Chic T from F21 in Columbus Circle. 
I love The Upper Westside
Heck, I love all parts of City. 
There is just so much inspiration…!:)
Urban Outfitters redhigh-waisted shorts, leopard Vans, and Tom Ford Sunnies!
Leopard is certainly a neutral color…I love it!
 I think I need a pair of Leopard slip ons also, what do you think!? Yup, I do!:)

Taking a break! I got tired from all of the posing!:))))

Wearing a H&M Denim shirt around my waist and 
Taking all of the fabulousness of The City in…!:)

Peep The sign behind our photo! One of the reasons I have soo much City Love!:) 
 I'm an early but I think that the sign is pretty cool!:)
Thanks for stopping by guys…Please join my site by clicking 
on the join my site blue icon in the top right corner of my site. 
Please leave your comments below! Love..Sharmana




























.