City Love…Part Three

Hi Dolls, This is the  last part of my City Love Posts. I hope that you've enjoyed reading some of the deets on our trip to the City. This post is less about what I'm wearing, although that is an intricate part of the post!:)) But more about some of the  reasons why I personally have so much City Love. Check it out….   
  I'm the biggest people watcher of them all!! Unless, you have me beat!:)  
I'm that person complimenting everyone and being inspired by the most uncanny things.
  We spent the day walking around Soho, people watching and stopping in some of our 
favorite shops before heading back to get ready for the concert. 
 I'm so enamored with all parts of Soho. 
There is so much creativity there. It's just so Chic….!
I love Jada Dresses, they are so comfy, cute and boho. 
I started to wear my Minnetonka boots with it 
but I had to pack light!:((
I'll try it soon!
We found a great Mirror at The Gap to take some Selfies!:0
Jada Dress: American Eagle w/my leopard Vans and a floral bandeau.
Ken is wearing floral dolphin shorts from Urban Outfitters and
 F21 Crop Tee w/Hitop-black Converse.

Trying to tame the mane while styling in My Tom Fords (Sing it)..!:)
On the Move….!
Wild Big Hair Don't Care!:00
 Instagram Pic ……!
This kid is so full of life…Wearing an Urban Outfitters 
 Crop Sweater , DIY Vintage Levi cutoffs with cream Hi-top Converse .
It only rained a small amount during our stay but it was a perfect day to visit "The Met"! 
We'd  planned to hit The Whitney (Jeff Koons' exhibit),
 Brooklyn Museum of Art, and Salon 94. 
 However, time was not on our side for all of the exhibits that I wanted to see.  
This jumper was right on time for the day. 
I picked it up from American Eagle the earlier part of the summer.

Off guard pic of my Ken …!
I love how there is sooo many Bikrams in the City.
 That makes it so easy to get my yoga fix on.
I know many abandon their workout while traveling…NO!
 I suggest working out as much as you can while traveling. 

 Bikram Yoga thank you for coming into my life!:)…You must try it once. 
It is not for everyone however one time won't kill ya! I promise !:)
Waiting for the train….Ken is wearing a Navy Jada Dress from 
F21 w/ Hi-top cream converse. 

Ken is in an Levi vest from Urban, bandeau and skirt from F21. I thought that this was a cool Usie!:)
Digging all of the quotes by Charles James!

Picasso…...

On our way to see Bey and Jay….!

Qoute- Charles James at The Met!

Great Exhibit by Charles James at "The Met" in the Anna Wintour Costume  Center!
Loving this Panama Hat this summer….#trending

Jeff Koons:Puppy made out of flowers in Rockefeller Center!
Some of the fabulous dresses in the Charles James Exhibit at the Met…!

I love this quote…there is so much truth in it!- Charles James
 We visited some galleries in Soho on Prince Street. 
I snapped a pic of this painting by Takashi Murakami at The Martin Lawrence Gallery. 
His art work is in most major museums around the world. 
You guys remember when he collaborated with Louis Vuitton a few years back.
Some of  you may still have those colorful LVs!:)
Night Walk in Central Park w/Ken Ken… 
Her backpack and head band are both handmade from Mexico!
I love my back pack as well that Ken brought back from Mexico for me…
I am obsessed with all things handmade, boho and hippie!!
I can't wait to get my new sewing machine!:)
Either it was very warm out or I felt like showing off my tan at night!:))
I'm wearing a F21 tops , Urban Outfitters shorts and my Brooks running shoes.

I'm wearing a white crop tee from American Eagle and Polka Dot Romper from F21!
God's Grace….Sooo Much City Love!:))
She obviously has just as much City Love as me….!:)
Until next time…..Love Sharmana!:)