Nude Dress….!

Hi Dolls, I met my hubs in Atlanta after being in NYC for almost two weeks with my daughter (SO MUCH FUN!! future posts coming soon about my trip) to attend the National Blacks Art Festival Gala. He and his brother were the guest artist for the past two years. I was very excited to see him and spend a little QT before closing out my summer fun!:((((

 So, I completely forgot that I didn't bring a dress with me from home! What must I do!? I absolutely hate last minute, Ugh!!!  I like to plan everything out waayyy in advance, I think, Ive mentioned that before…yeah!!! Nonetheless, I found this Nude Dress in NYC on the last day of my trip!! I liked it okay  and I said, "this will have to do".  Heck, I didn't feel like going from store to store trying on dresses, it would've totally thrown my itinerary off!:)


Nude Dress that I picked up in NYC…I can't remember the name!
Wearing leopard Steve Madden heely sandals…That I love!!
Nude dress and Color Block Clutch…!
Let me just say that I loovvve this color block clutch that I picked up from Zara in NY…!
Perfect Pops of Color!!

The Hubs is wearing a linen blazer from Zara,
The Gap Coral Khakis and Cole Hann Oxfords
Yes, I picked it all out!:)

Jazz Artist Dee Dee Bridgewater brought the house down!



Ok..Lets just talk a moment about my hair and excuse the bra..
It was pouring and I was wearing a cardigan for most of the day. 
It was sooo pretty and straight! I loved it!

A mere six hours later…. I  love being natural so versatile!
Jerry and Terry explicating about their beautiful piece on stage at the Gala that was  apart of the live auction …!
Please check out their website @ www.lynntwin.com
Painting titled: On the Bank 
The food and the ambiance was very nice. No red meat for me please!! 
The after party was on point!!
Getting down on dance floor……!
He dances with me to make me happy…! Thanks baby!!
An end to a wonderful night!

Be sure to join my site for future posts by clicking on the 
join my site button in the top right corner of my site. I am also selling this dress for 35.00. 
If you are interested in it;please send me an email to
 gracefulkboutique@hotmail.com: size small; it may fit a medium also because 
it was a little big on me and it has an empire waist. 
Thanks for stopping by! Love Sharmana