The One Piece …!


Hi Lovelies,

I am so excited that I've been blogging this summer unlike last summer. I am going to try and keep this trend going!:) Well, last Friday night the hubs and I went on our usual date night. I always look forward to our date nights, especially during the summer months. I seem to have more time to prepare and figure out what I want to wear. I decided on this "One Piece" jumper that I purchased last summer. It had been a busy day and I needed something cute but comfortable to wear.  The best thing about the "One Piece" is that it is only ONE PIECE. That means no figuring out a top or a bottom to pair it with; which can be a hassle at times!!! It  has certainly become a staple piece for every girl's closet. I love how it can be dressed up or down. I don't know a girl who isn't enamored with this essential!! Check out the one that I wore on my date night with my hubs!:)

We went on South Main for the Trolley night to check out some shows
and over to Overton Square for some Din Din at "Bar Louie"!

I picked up this ethnic inspired jumpsuit from F21 last summer.
I love the black and gold rope sash.

I added  this neon yellow clutch that I picked up from Zara in
 NYC last summer for a pop of color!

Coincidentally, The hubs and I both wore ethnic inspired pieces.
 He is wearing  a shirt from PacSun,  Levis and Hi-top Black Converse.


I wore my Tory Burch Sandals for all of the walking that I knew I would be doing. 

Enjoying Life……….!


  We ran into Quita and her family at "Bar Louie " a little later.
That was our first time eating there and the food was pretty good.
Quita's beautiful baby sister
Carmen. I love her outfit!

 I had to snap a shot with my girl…!

Thanks for stopping by…Please leave your comments below.
I love chatting with you guys!! XoXo….Sharmana