ADD A GRAFFITI











Necklace: Anthropologie| T-Shirt:Zara| Skirt: Zara| Sunnies:Vintage | Wedges:Sam Edelman|Watch:Marc Jacobs| Handbag:LV

Hi Dolls, I hope that you’ve had a great weekend so far. So sad it’s coming to an end!:( I could use an extra day. Ergo, I wore this little combo to work last week on a Wednesday. I picked up this ADD A GRAFFITI Tee from Zara last Spring for Ken but borrow it to bring this outfit idea into fruition with this linen blend denim skirt. I added the bold necklace and red wedges for that extra splash of GRAFFITI. BTW these are my ABSOLUTE favorite wedges!! I found them at Bloomingdales in Dallas a few years ago; I had to buy them in black as well!:) I wish there were more colors!:(  
Oh well, What are your thoughts on this outfit?
 Lets Chat….Xoxo Sharmana