All.Things.BK…!

On Sunday we headed to BK for Sunday Service at The Brooklyn Tabernacle.

I first learned of The Brooklyn Tab as a teenager when 
I read Pastor Cymbala’s book “Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire”.
 I fell in love with his passion and
 I declared back then that I would some day worship there. 
Now, every time that I’m in NY for an extended stay,
 I worship at “The Brooklyn Tab”!:)

My tube top is from Urban Outfitters, Skirt from F21
and Summer Cardigan from the Gap.
My clutch and sandals are from Zara's last summer collection.

I always feel like I’m at home at the Brooklyn Tab. 
The multi-ethnic body reminds me of my church: Fellowship Memphis.

After Church we decided to head over to Williamsburg for brunch and some sights.

I love this Pink Mobile Boutique: Such a savvy concept!

Consumed! Old habits are hard to break!:(

Live Music…Yes Please!
Finally someone else besides me understands the connection of motif and fashion!:)
Williamsburg: You are so chic….

Admiring the beautiful Williamsburg Bridge!
A pic of the Bridge from the Pier!
We missed “THE EXHIBIT OF A LIFETIME"! Kara Walker’s exhibit “Subtley” at the old Domino Sugar Factory in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
I almost cried when I learned that we were a couple of days too late!:(((
Kara Walker is one of my hubs favorite artists. I’ve learned so much about her over the years from  him and on my own. My admiration for her is HUGE!!!
Kara Walker with one of the smaller sculptures made from molasses. 
Even Bey, Jay and Blue were able to catch the exhibit!:)))

Sugar Baby sculpture made from sugar. 
This whole exhibit spoke so much about being socially conscious!
 Please go and read the inspiration behind this exhibit. You will be happy that you did!!

The very next day we went to Fort Green for lunch and to hang out.

If you know me then you know that I loovve Jlo! 
When I first saw these scarves ( and the other one that I wore last summer) they immediately 
reminded me of  one of her favorite designers Pucci!:) 

Dress from The F21, TB bag and Zara sandals..!

My scarf is from the Gap from a few years ago. I love all head pieces: hats, turbans, scarves, nothing is off limits!:)) Ken said “ Mom you look like you are about to go to Florence or some part of Italy! That’s exactly how I felt! Super Dashing”!!:)


Awesome Murals everywhere!

BK…!


A food truck with Vegan Ice cream…Gimmee!!
The Brooklyn Love Building!:>

Can’t visit Fort Greene without going to Juniors. 
You must go on your next visit to NY if you haven’t already! #Yum

Remember the Cheesecake that Puff made “The Band”go get. Now, I understand why!:)

Coney Island’s  Boardwalk!:)

Coney Island..Xo

Brooklyn you were simply Every and All Things!! Thanks for stopping by. 
Now “SPREAD LOVE IT’S THE BROOKLYN WAY”!!! Love…Sharmana