CHARTREUSE


I stepped out for what I thought would be a moment with my friend Dee
 and her Bff Leslie in this Chartreuse Dress and Platforms.


Madison Rooftop
I ran in to my BFF: Meko….I love her sooo much!
Mana, Dee and Leslie

Veronica and Mana

  Zara Chartreuse Dress| Zara Clutch| Christian Louboutin Platforms| Mac Satin on my lips |David Yurman Jewelry

Last Saturday night I wore this Chartreuse ( Dress to the Suga Shack in Downtown Memphis (I’m not sold on it yet) with my friend Dee to hangout with her friends Veronica and BFF, Leslie from Denver. This was Leslie’s first time in Memphis and I promised Dee that I would hangout with them whenever she came to visit. I was beyond  tired but I’m a person of my word unless it is completely out of my control. Neither of us were impressed with the Suga Shack so we walked over to the Madison Rooftop for a more snazzy atmosphere.
Thanks for taking a look….Xo Sharmana