FLORAL + LEOPARD











Zara Floral Pencil Skirt| Pink Sheer Blouse F21| Celine Bag| Steve Madden Stecy  Leopard Sandals| Chloe Sunnies

Hi Dolls, I hope you are having a great week! I’ve been physically back at work for a few weeks now  but I’m mentally stuck on summer vacay!:) Anyone else feel me??  I guess it takes time to totally get back in to the groove of things. Especially, since I‘m taking my sweet girl to college this week!:/ 

Anyway, I’ve decided to switch my wardrobe up a bit by actually wearing more of the collection of  Pencil Skirts that I have in it. I’m loving how Zara’s Pencil Skirts fit on me. I’ve  picked up quite a few over the last couple of years but I have’t really worn them. I’ve now declared Wednesdays the day that I wear  Pencil Skirts to work during the warmer months !:)) Having a theme for each day of the week makes my life so much easier!!!  I just lovvve how you can take Floral and add Leopard or another print to create a little pattern clashing! "Ba da bing"….There you have it ; FLORAL +LEOPARD!!:) 
Thanks for Stopping By…..Xo Sharmana