FLORAL TUBE DRESS









Sylvia and I: I decided to change into flats. Sylvia is wearing H&M from head to toe!

Ken and Syl
Ken and Syl…! Ken is wearing checkered Vans, Urban Outfitters handbag 
and Levi Shorts and Brandy Melville top.

Twelve eyes are better than two!:)))

J.Crew Blue and White Floral| Talbots White Cardigan| Aldo Yellow Wedge Sandals| Rayban Glasses|LV Bag | F21 Pearls and Gold Necklace 

Hi lovelies, Happy Monday!! I wore this JCrew Floral Tube Dress to work last week with a white cardigan and yellow wedges for a pop of color. I decided to keep my glasses on for this shoot since I was'nt  really feeling my best ( another sinus infection…ugh).  I usually wear my glasses everyday while at work although I  should be wearing them much more! I’m  working on that amongst  a lot of other things!:)  A little later Ken and I  met up with my friend Sylvia for dinner at Local on Overton Square. She wanted to see Ken before I headed to take her to college.What do you guys think about this look? Do share? Love…Sharmana