FRIENDLY DATING
















 A few weeks ago my friend Quita and I went to Babalou for dinner. I put together this two piece eyelet  shorts and tube top that I picked up last summer. The shorts and top are actually different shades of white but actually look like a matching set ; especially at night!:) 



I had guacamole that was prepared right in front of me! Yumm!!:)

Quita had shrimp and grits! It was also very good!!







 The next day I went to lunch with my friend Susan to Tart on Cooper and Young! I’m not sure about the food. I need to try it again. Susan loved it though….
















Eyelet Tube top: Urban Outfitters | Eyelet Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Clutch: The Gap | Wedges : Joan and David via Nordstrom | Peasant Top: Forever 21| Cut off Shorts formally : F21 Jeans 

Hi dolls, I hope that your week is off to a great start! This post is long over due but better late than never… Right!!:) There is a scripture that states ,"in order to have friends one must show themselves FRIENDLY". With that being said, I have been making a concerted effort to do some FRIENDLY DATING; when I can. This summer, I went on a few dates with my friends and enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes, I may not feel like hanging out in the beginning but I always have tons of fun!! It’s never the people but I’m actually rather introverted. I feel most comfortable in my skin when I’m by myself, with my hubs and Ken. I come off as super outgoing in front of people but after I get away, I  always have to take some time and recharge. I promise it is my alter ego leading me because I am a different person in front of people than I am at home.  I have turned down so many dates in the past but I’m trying to make up for it now! So, if you’ve invited me out and I couldn’t or didn’t make it…..I’m Ready!! Well at least half of the month, I will be!! As long as we plan way ahead of time!:) I can’t wait to do more FRIENDLY DATES!! Love….Sharmana