ABSTRACT












Abstract Dress: Urban Outfitters | Fringe Booties: Zara | Sunnies: Prada | Handbag : Marc Jacobs | Mustard Cardigan: F21

Hi Dolls, I wore this little Abstract dress this past weekend to hangout with the hubs. I paired it with  a pair of black fringe booties, a burgundy handbag and carried a mustard colored cardigan (I’m always chilly). I’m really into the idea of wearing dresses with all kinds of boots this fall. I know that this isn’t a new trend but it feels so fresh and exciting!!:))  I get super motivated and inspired to try out different looks, while staying true to my own personal style when the seasons change. I’m not afraid to take risks and to have fun with my style. I’ve never been the type of girl to see something on a mannequin and wear it exactly the way it is displayed. I like to be much more Abstract with my style. What do you guys think? Lets Chat!

Thanks for stopping by…Love Sharmana