CASUAL TRANSITION











Dress: Urban Outfitters | Cardigan: Target | Chelsea Booties: Zara | Sunnies: Marc Jacobs | Rocco Bag in Beet: Alexander Wang

Hi Guys, as I previously stated I am not over zealous for fall but I have been totally engrossed in fall fashion and styles. From reading all of my favorite mags, surfing the web for some of my top fall picks,   peeping in my favorite stores to shopping my own closet for forgotten pieces. Fall is here and I’m doing my best to embrace all of it’s splendor. So, I decided while the weather is Casually Transitioning; so will I. One of my favorite trends for sometime now has been booties with socks. I love having my legs out and I‘m not quite ready to give up some of my sundresses, so why not make a "Casual Transition" with some of my fall color sundresses. Boots with dresses and shorts are a must this season, plus a great way to Casually Transition from summer to fall. What do you guys think about this trend?  
Please leave your comments below!
 Much Love…..Sharmana