COTTON CANDY



















Dress: OldNavy (Old) | Denim Jacket: The Gap | Leopard Slip Ons: Steve Madden | Boho HandBag: Urban Outfitters | Sunnies : RayBans 

The Hubs felt like I needed a little Cotton Candy in my life so he took me to the MidSouth Fair on a date. I hadn’t been to the MidSouth Fair since it moved to Southaven, MS a few years ago. It’s much smaller than the Delta Fair and the MidSouth Fair that I grew up going to. However, as long as there is fresh Cotton Candy, I’m bound to enjoy myself. Cotton Candy is my all time favorite sweet treat to eat at the fair. I don’t really ride rides but I enjoy watching others ride and scream for dear life!:) It brings so much joy to me to see people enjoying themselves. I miss taking my Sweet girl to the fair ; she loves riding the most scariest rides ever. She is so brave and adventurous!:) 
I wanted to be comfortable while walking around so, I wore this T-shirt Striped Dress and paired it with leopard slip ons for a little printing mixing and a day  at the Fair that was as sweet as Cotton Candy!:))

XoXo….Sharmana