LEOPARD BABYDOLL DRESS
















Leopard Baby Doll Dress: Zara | Fringe Blocked Heel Sandals: Zara | Prada: Sunnies | Tote: Chloe 

Hi Dolls, It is officially fall and I have no complaints! The weather has been amazing!! I love when the weather is in the high seventies to mid eighties. It is perfect weather for  running (my fav), biking, patio dining, long walks, picnics, festivals, outdoor movies and concerts : all of the things that I enjoy!:) This weather is also allowing me to embrace fall layers while keeping some of my summer transitional pieces nearby. 
So, last weekend the weather was perfect and the hubs and I went to Molly’s La Casita on Overton Square for lunch. I wore this fun and flirty Leopard Baby Doll Dress that I picked up along with these fringe blocked heel sandals earlier this summer while in DC. Fringes, platforms and blocked heels are a few of my top fall shoe picks. I’m loving how fashion comes full circle. I also have a huge obsession for dresses (like most girls), especially, flowy, full, printed, long or short ones; like this Leopard Baby Doll Dress!:)) 

Thanks for Stopping By: Love Sharmana