NIRVANA



Don’t want to let go of this Sweetgirl!:)















My Absolute favorite flavor in anything: Lemon #GeorgetownCupcakes #Yumm




This sweet face brings me so much joy!:)



 Nirvana T-Shirt : Hot Topic | Leopard Pants: H&M  a few years ago | Chelsea Booties: Zara | Star Studded Denim Shirt: F21| Chambray Shirt: F21| Army Joggers: American Eagle | Leopard Slip Ons:Steve Madden | Studded Clutch: Urban Outfitters | Sunnies: Raybans  

Hi Lovelies, I took a quick trip to see my heartbeat and while I was there we went to see my favorite artist right now ( Sam Smith) in concert. I wanted to see him with her since she introduce him to me over a year ago. The timing was perfect because I was anxious to see Ken (I miss her so much) plus I wanted to see Sam in person before he blows all the way up.  

His song Nirvana is one of my favorites, however I’m totally enamored with everything by him!  I love his new album it has been in constant rotation for a minute now. I’d planned to wear a different Nirvana Tee from Brandy Melville but it never came in ( I need to check on that). So, I picked up this one the day before I flew out. Sam’s voice is simply beautiful; there is no other way to put it. The concert was at the EchoStage a closed in venue with a festival like feel. I wanted to make sure that I wore easy, yet comfortable pieces for this trip, so joggers were perfect. If you get the chance to see him in person, please do! You won’t regret it! 
Thanks for stopping by…..Love Sharmana