WEDDING CRASHER


















Dress: F21 | Gold Sandals : Steve Madden Stecy | Clutch: H&M | Sunnies: Prada

Hi Dolls, this post is way over due!! Somehow, I forgot about this shoot from a couple of months ago. Nonetheless, one of my favorite things to do each summer is to attend a summer Wedding. This was the only Wedding that I attended all summer long and I wasn’t even technically invited. Although, I’ve known the bride for quite sometime ; I basically Crashed it ( Ha)! The bride is the daughter of Ken’s piano teacher and I went as her plus one, since I was free for the day. However,  the Wedding was beautiful and the reception was at the amazing "Ballet Memphis". It was a very sweet and exquisite event. I wore this coral color dress that I picked up a few summers ago and paired it with gold and violet for a little Wedding Crashing!:)) Thanks for stopping by…..Xo Sharmana