WH?T… AFTER LABOR DAY??
















White Dress: The Gap | Shoes: Valentino Rockstuds | Handbag: Orange Celine | Sunnies: Chloe | Bangles: Forever 21| Watch: Michael Kors 

Hi Beauts,  I’m sorry about the lateness of this post. I’ve been very sick this week. Anywho, I wore this little White number After Labor Day last week and added splashes of color with my accessories. I have been so infatuated with wearing White this summer and I’m simply not interested in abrutly ending this love affair!:) White will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe this fall and winter. I don’t believe in following any ridiculous fashion faux pas. I tend to wear what I like, whenever I like ,as long as it isn’t completely inappropriate. I mean isn’t that what being stylish is all about? Breaking all of the rules!! Don’t you agree?! Thanks for stopping by……..Love Sharmana