DENIM OVERALLS
















#SelfieLife:))

Denim Overalls: Forever 21 ( Here)  | Plaid Flannel : F21 | Chocolate Brown Pumps: Jimmy Choo | Handbag:Fendi


Hi Lovelies the hubs and I headed downtown this past Friday for a little art show hopping. We first checked out a show at  “Tops” : a contemporary, eclectic, underground gallery space with a New York feel!:)  Then we headed a little further uptown to a show at what we thought was an abandon Mason Temple; the old Scottish Rite Temple on Union Ave. What a contrast..UH?! I love going to art shows; I always learn so much. 

 I decided on these Denim Overalls that I picked up from a F21 in Little Rock a couple years ago. I totally  forgot that I had them until I saw that they were still on their site. I paired them with this flannel  that I wore Here differently last year and brown pumps. I love how Denim Overalls can be dressed up or down. Now my hair is always very unpredictable! I’d gone for a run and Bikram Yoga  a little earlier and when I finished working out my  hair was super wet. Along with the humidity; it didn’t stand a chance..Ha!
What do you guys think about this outfit? Xo…..Sharmana