FALL BREAK







Grey Crochet Trimmed Cardigan:Urban Outfitters | Distressed Denim Cutoffs: F21| White Tank: F21| Distressed Booties: Lucky| Fringe Bag: ToryBurch

Hi Lovelies, I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. In my world this week marked our annual school-wide Fall Break. Every year since I can remember ; I've gone out of town for Fall Break. This year, I decided to stay home since my daughter is in college and didn't get a Fall Break!:(  Moreover, after spending most of the week: cleaning, training and working on some projects ; I finally decided to get out for a bit before the rain showed up. The weather has been very humid and icky all week so I reached for shorts, a tank: a light weight trimmed crochet cardigan and booties to run a few errands during Fall Break
Thanks for Stopping By: Love Sharmana