MUSE


















Dark Olive Green Pleated Dress: ASOS | Platform Sandals: Steve Madden | Men’s Oversized Cardigan: H&M | Polka Dot Envelope Clutch: JCREW | Taupe Sunnies: Marc Jacobs | Dark Taupe Oxfords: Boutique 9 

Hi Loves, I hope that you’re enjoying this beautiful Sunday. The weather has been absolutely perfect ; not too hot nor cold. Which led me to take advantage of it by testing out a trend that I’m super smitten with at the moment. I’ve recently gained a huge amount of inspiration from my MUSE; Oksana On. Follow her style on Pinterest Here. She is perfect at avant garde fashion while remaining super chic and innovative. I have many other MUSES but her sense of style is impeccable from my perspective. I love how she takes fashion risks so effortlessly. My friend and fellow blogger, HoneyPieDana along with my other fashionable friends also lend a huge amount of inspiration to me. 
 Now, pairing socks/ tights with sandals is not a new thing but it is new for me. I’ve worn tights with peep toes before but never with actual sandals and I must say that I’m in love. I don’t believe that I would wear this if it is really cold out but the weather was perfect today. Oh, I also brought along these taupe oxfords for running errands after lunch!:)) What are your thoughts? Do you have a MUSE?
Lets Chat….Xo Sharmana!