SPORTY CHIC



















Crop Off White Sweat-Shirt (Old) : Zara | Joggers: Forever 21 (Here) | New Balance Running Shoes: Urban Outfitters ( Here) | LV Bag: Old | Oversize Fun Shades: Forever 21

Hi Guys, I was discussing with a friend a few weeks ago about incorporating more casual, comfortable, Sporty clothes into my wardrobe. I’ve always made room for comfy pieces but I needed some new ones. So, I picked up these joggers in a few colors for a Sporty Chic look while hanging out, traveling, running errands, lounging and sporting events during the fall and winter months. I wore these super comfy joggers with a crop sweatshirt, bright grey and neon kicks for hanging out in Oxford a few days ago. To complete my Sporty Chic look I threw on these oversize fun shades (BTW….my favorite accessories are handbags, shoes and shades: high-or low end shades as long as they are cute)!:) 

 P.S I would totally wear this outfit with heels!;)
Thanks for Stopping by…Xo Sharmana