"THE POLKA DOTS GO PINK"




YoursTrulyDana and Yvette..!:)


Yvette and Mana…!



Quita and Mana…!


Michelle and Mana…!

Wanda and Mana..!
"The Polka Dots"

 Polka Dot Dress: ASOS (Old) | Hot Pink Wedges: Boutique 9 via Neiman Marcus Last Call (Old) | Bag: TB 

Hi Dolls, I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful Sunday! This post goes out to women everywhere and especially, “The Polka Dots”: Dana,  Mana, Michelle, Quita, Wanda, Yvette and a few others that aren’t  pictured here!:))) As of late, I’ve been running 5Ks with some of the sweetest souls on this side of the world!:) These ladies have been such an inspiration to me and I’m so excited about all of the great times we have ahead of us. This past Saturday "The Polka Dots Go (went) Pink” in honor of  "The Race for The Cure" in Memphis, TN. There were so many beautiful souls present ; standing in the gap for their love ones and anyone who has been touch by Breast Cancer. I felt really privileged to have been apart of such a great and important cause. I truly believe that life is all about touching lives and inspiring others. I was reflecting on the day and how blessed I am to have shared it with these ladies who are all working to be better women, wives, mothers, daughters, friends and human beings. So today, I decided to wear Polka Dots and Pink in honor of all women and primarily my soul sisters “The Polka Dots”!! 
Much Love and thanks for reading….Sharmana!