BURGUNDY HAT



Like every other fashionista that’s a connoisseur of all things stylish! Hats are a definite staple in my wardrobe. I love how you can take a hat and pair it with anything and your whole look changes! I wore this burgundy hat for a casual business/ lunch date with fellow blogger YoursTrulyDana. It was perfect since I was coming straight from Bikram Yoga ; where we sweat profusely!:)) This ensemble could’ve very well been worn with heels but I opted for flats since I had a lot errands to run after our meeting. I’ll definitely wear heels with this outfit or a similar one the next time around! Anyway, I’m looking forward to staying warm and stylish this fall and winter in an array of different hats!:) 

What I’m wearing: Burgundy Hat: Forever 21 (Similar Here) | Crop Top : Zara (Similar Here) | Leather Bomber Jacket: Guess (Old) |  Kissy Lips Wallet: Marc Jacobs (No longer available) | High-Waisted Joggers: Forever 21 (Here) | Sunnies: Prada | Moto Booties: Urban outfitters (Here)




Thanks for Reading: Love MotifMana

Photography:YoursTrulyDana