CHUNKY SWEATER (MFT)







Hi Lovelies, are you guys as excited about the holidays as I am?!  I hope so!:)  The weather has been quite unpredictable lately but I’m determined to maintain the spirit of Christmas. Earlier today I announced my collaboration with my friend and fellow blogger YoursTrulyDana. I hope you had a chance to check out the post!:) To reiterate our collab: we are giving away a few of our favorite accessories and sharing some of our favorite gift ideas over the next few weeks leading up to Christmas. If you know me then you know one of my all time favorite movies is "The Sound of Music" and favorite song from the film is “My Favorite Things” sang by Julie Andrews. I also love the jazz rendition by John Coltrane.!:)  Piggy backing off the title of the song;  One of “ My Favorite Things” for this holiday season and in general is the “Chunky Sweater”. “ The Chunky Sweater “ is a great gift idea and a must have staple for your wardrobe!  I love how versatile "Chunky Sweaters” are and how comfy they are as well:) I’ll be wearing this sweater a whole lot this season. Whether you are  shopping,  going out or simply lounging; you can’t go wrong with the "Chunky Sweater"! Go pick up one today!:))

What I’m wearing: Chunky Sweater: The Gap (No Longer Available) | Wool Shorts: Old Navy : (Old) | Over The Knee Boots : Dolce Vita (No longer available) | Coat: American Eagle (Old) | Handbag : Alexander Wang






 






Guys don’t forget to checkout our blogs for the giveaways! 
(1st giveaway..midi rings)
You don’t want to miss out! Grab a friend and C’mon!:)
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!! Love Sharmana