DENIM SHIRT DRESS & PONCHO





Hi Lovelies, I wore this denim shirt dress and poncho combo to spend the day with my husband. We decided to shoot inside since the rain wouldn’t stop. I paired these bourbon colored fold over boots with the whole ensemble for a contemporary/ fashion forward look. Now, lets talk about these fold over boots for a moment. You guys know the extremely popular Givenchy fold over boots that’s everywhere right now?! Yes those boots!! I had been obsessing over them for quite sometime,  until I saw my friend/blogger YoursTrulyDana wear a similar pair in black. I felt like…Wow, if this fashion icon could wear a similar pair-- than it would certainly be fine for me to wear a similar pair as well. So, I went on a virtual hunt for a pair in another color other than black and found these bourbon colored ones by happenstance for an amazing price. This outfit was perfect for the day because the weather was unseasonably warm and this poncho that I bought offline last year from F21 offered the perfect amount of warmth.

What I’m wearing: Denim Shirt Dress: F21 ( no longer available) | Poncho: Old | BCBG Boots: Here | Alexander Wang: Rocco Bag





Thanks For Stopping By…I pray you have a Happy Thanksgiving filled with family and love!
MotifMana