HUMILITY







I love this Red Lip Motif Clutch!; )


As my husband artist Terry Lynn and I were leaving the Germantown Arts Alliance Twenty- Second Annual Arts and Humanities Gala this past Friday night where he and his TWIN brother Jerry Lynn were honored to receive the Arts &  Humanities Medals in The Visual Arts. I was going on and on about how SUPER proud I am of them both and Terry said that this just inspires him to work harder. I thought to myself, "wow how humbling” !  I certainly feel that it’s completely fine to be proud and to bask in the moment of any and all accolades. However, remaining humble is extremely imperative in every situation. His humility caused me to pause and scrutinize my own sense of pride or shall I say lack there of ( a vivid reminder for me going into this upcoming holiday season) that quickly became a teaching moment. While remaining humble at all times is necessary ; being proud and enjoying the moment is also equally essential!:) Wouldn’t you agree?!:)

What I’m Wearing: Dress: Urban Outfitters Last Year’s Holiday Collection | Shoes : Giuseppe Zanotti | Necklace: Zara | Clutch: L’ Wren Red Lip Clutch for Banana Republic ( No longer available) 



The Honorees in all categories: Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Literary Arts
 and Patrons of the Arts
Congratulations again Terry and Jerry; I remain Extremely Proud: Love Sharmana